a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Liberal Arts Students, independent study
- Explain what “the Human body is programmed to use carbohydrates as the primary energy
- You should start with an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order, but you do not
have to turn in the outline.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph,
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2009 TwoOldGuys
revised: 10 Aug 2010