a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Liberal Arts Students, independent study
- "Iron deficiency anemia" is the advertising term for insufficient red blood cells caused by a
inadequate dietary iron intake. What foods are likely to provide good sources of Iron?
- Why should Iron supplements contain Iron sulfate rather than Iron oxide?
- You should start with an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order, but you do not
have to turn in the outline.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2010 TwoOldGuys
revised: 16 Aug 2010