a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Liberal Arts Students, independent study
- If you are slightly overweight (above high normal weight, but less than “obese”),
and want to reduce your weight to “normal,” what measurement(s) should you
use to monitor your progress?
- Using the method of measuring from answer #1, what target value would be considered to be
- You should start with an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order, but you do not
have to turn in the outline.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2009 TwoOldGuys
revised: 01 Sep 2010