a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Liberal Arts Students, independent study
This quiz refers to the lecture for “Pregnancy & new born” rather than
This change was recommended by several former students.
- Describe the dietary changes recommended for a woman planning her first pregnancy.
- You should start with an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order, but you do not
have to turn in the outline.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2010 TwoOldGuys
revised: 01 Sep 2010