a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Nursing Students, independent study
- Explain how “the Human body is programmed for carbohydrates as the primary energy
- The answer will require an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2010 TwoOldGuys
revised: 02 Jun 2010