a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Nursing Students, independent study
- The “essential” fatty acids serve other functions in addition to providing an energy
source. Although excessive intake of fatty acids has been associated with increased risk for serious
cardiovascular problems, a diet deficient in essential fatty acids may also compromise wellness.
Using cholesterol as an example, discuss the consequences of essential fatty acid deficiency as it
relates to wellness.
- The answer will require an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2009 TwoOldGuys
revised: 26 Jan 2009