a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Nursing Students, independent study
- A 30-ish, single female relative with no children who knows that you are (or will be) a Nursing
student has asked for your advice on weight loss. Based on a quick Nursing assessment [you looked
at her to see whether or not she appears to need to lose weight], she is probably near the boundary
between high normal weight and sub-clinical overweight. What measurement [bathroom scale, or other]
should she use to monitor her progress?
- Using the method of measuring from answer #1, what target value would be considered to be
- The answer will require an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2009 TwoOldGuys
revised: 19 Jan 2010