a LaFrance Consulting Services e-Course
Nutrition for Nursing Students, independent study
- It seems to be common knowledge among well-educated (at least some college) parents at my
oldest grand-daughter's soccer games that the youth players need protein the morning of the game.
Is this common knowledge correct or are other nutrients more important the morning of a big game?
- When do these young athletes have the greatest need for protein, relative to the big game?
- The answer will require an outline of 2 to 5 key points in logical order.
- Each key point will be covered in a single, separate paragraph
with introductory sentence, 2 to 5 development sentences, and transition sentence.
- The essay will have an introductory paragraph (with thesis statement),
2 to 5 development paragraphs,
and a concluding paragraph (with conclusion).
- Rules of grammar will be enforced, with points deducted for errors.
- Cite references in APA format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
© 2004-2009 TwoOldGuys
revised: 23 Aug 2009